CG&A Communications offers a package of services to ensure your organization is profiled and well positioned to maximize opportunities with the newly elected Parliament. Our services include:
- producing a government affairs strategy with recommendations on how to advance your issue(s) with the new Parliament
- developing core messages and positioning statements and advising on support materials
- developing and managing a stakeholder and outreach strategy
- providing issue(s) management counsel (on-going or on an ad hoc basis)
- providing communications support services and content as required
We begin this process with a consultative session to assess clients’ issues and the pertinent political considerations.