Chiropractic is the number one natural alternative system of health care in the world. It has become so because of its effectiveness, not because the medical field has approved it. I will give you the understanding so you will have greater gratitude that this system of healing exists and so that you will choose to utilize it more for maintaining your health.
The following are critical differences between medical care and chiropractic care:
1. Medical care focuses on the disease or symptom through intervention with drugs. Chiropractic care focuses on the whole, strengthening the whole so the body overcomes the imbalance through adjustments, diet, supplements and life style.
2. Medical care seeks to ignore the root cause or causal chain that resulted in the symptom. Chiropractic seeks to find the cause and make adjustments to correct it or them.
3. Medical care leaves the body weaker, so other problems develop as a result of the care. Chiropractic care leaves the body stronger and more resilient to future problems.
4. Long term medical care creates dependency upon more medications and therefore many side effects, requiring more medications long term. Chiropractic care supplies ceaseless improvements in ones health.
5. The medical establishment believes genes determine the diseases. Chiropractic care believes how one lives determines the gene expression.
6. Medicine does not offer health care, only disease intervention. Chiropractic offers true health and improves ones expression of life thru enhancing positive balance and clearing negative interference.
So, what does this mean? The answer is to choose a path of chiropractic care first, not last, and make it a routine to regularly get checked for imbalances, whether or not you have symptoms.
And most importantly, never get down or quit on getting well through natural care.
Just a note, in emergencies and very serious issues, medicine can be a life saver. There is a place for that, but for most conditions and chronic conditions, it is a failure.