Do you look at everything that is happening in the Church and in the world recently, do you long for the world to be healed through the love of Christ? If you answered yes, we are right there with you.
This is why I am so grateful for you. Your continued support allows Living His Life Abundantly® / Women of Grace® to continue to achieve our mission "to transform the world one woman at a time by affirming women in their dignity and vocation as daughters of God and in their gift of authentic femininity™ through ongoing spiritual formation" and our vision of "a civilization and culture imbued with the spirit of the Gospel renewed, revitalized, and healed through the love of God."
As the year comes to a close, I want to express my gratitude for your partnership with us and to ask that you prayerfully consider supporting our life-changing programs in the coming year, including our:
- New Age Q&A blog, celebrating its 10th anniversary and over 1,200 online educational resources
- Young Women of Grace Study Programs and events including our newly launched Spirit Savvy, Gifted and Dare to Prepare for Advent Retreats
- Monthly Women of Grace® Morning of GraceTM materials distributed for free to facilitators
- New Women of Grace® online study and spiritual formation programs and the translations of studies into other languages and formats for worldwide use
- Benedicta Leadership Institute for Women® Courses, events and webinars
- Women of Grace® Study Programs in English and Spanish
- Facilitator Network Conference Calls and training through our team of Regional Coordinators
- National and Regional Conferences and Retreats around the country and the world
- Our comprehensive Women of Grace® Exclusive media library with thousands of online resources for spiritual formation
- Our collaborations with other like minded organizations like Foundation for Prayer for Priests and Magnificat
- Women of Grace® Television and Radio programming, social media, website and more
This is just one of many comments we have received:
"The Young Women of Grace retreat was an absolutely phenomenal experience...Getting to know all of the girls, while diving more deeply into our faith together, was truly something special. We all left the retreat knowing our 'true' dignity and worth as young women, and the role that we are called to play in our modern times. If every middle school, high school, and youth group participated in this study, I have no doubt that our world would not be as broken as it is today. The Young Women of Grace program is something so powerful that words cannot describe it, and the Holy Spirit has His hands all over it."
- Alicia Winters, 18,
Young Women of Grace Retreat
Will you send us a year-end gift by December 31 and help us to continue this and other life-changing programs?
I am praying you say "yes." You can greatly help us to jump start our plans for 2019 and be well positioned for a strong first quarter. We already have two national Women of Grace® events on the books with two others in the works. These events will include Benedicta Leadership and Young Women of Grace® opportunities. We also have three mini-studies, three online studies, and a printed study under development and so much more!
As you and your family prepare your heart to receive the peace and healing that the Christ Child brings, please remember your Women of Grace® family. We really do need your help to continue our mission. I trust God to provide for our needs because this is HIS apostolate. And He continues to stretch and increase our outreach despite our shortfalls.
Can you make a donation today for $100, $250, $500 or maybe $1,000? If you are unable to make that kind of a sacrificial gift, would you be able to make
a gift of $50 or even $25 right away? I pray that you will help in any way possible.
Please be generous and give what you can. I greatly appreciate your gift large or small. In gratitude, we will include you and your intentions in our Christmas Novena of Masses for the Peace of the Christ Child in Our Families and in Our World being celebrated by Fr. Michael Oringa, Director of Studies, Sacred Heart Seminary, Archdiocese of Gulu, Uganda.
May God bless you for your spirit of generosity! And may the abundant life of Jesus Christ be yours this Christmas and New Year!
May the abundant life of Jesus Christ be yours.
With gratitude and love in the Two Hearts,
Johnnette Benkovic Williams
Founder and President
P.S. Your gift postmarked by midnight, December 31 is tax-deductible for 2018 as allowed by law. Thank you once again for your friendship and support of Living His Life Abundantly®/Women of Grace®. Please make your tax-deductible check payable to
Women of Grace, P.O. Box 15907, Clearwater, FL 33766. Or give us a call at 800-558-5452.