Dear ISPE colleague:
Do you want to shape the future and help lead ISPE? Consider applying to serve on the board of directors. The ISPE Nominating Committee is seeking candidates for election to the Society's Board of Directors for a 3-year term starting in August 2023. Listed below are the positions that will be available:
- Vice President/Finance-elect
- Academic (Europe/Africa)
- Academic (Americas)
- Industry/Service Provider (Americas)
- Industry/Service Provider (Europe/Africa)
- Industry/Service Provider (Asia/Pacific)
Criteria for Selection
The following are the criteria for consideration of candidates:
- Constituency and geography
- Leadership in the field of pharmacoepidemiology
- Active involvement in, and/or distinguished by special contributions to the Society
- Current member of ISPE
- A minimum of five (5) years' membership is desirable
Candidates may be nominated or can self-nominate. Applications may only be submitted online here: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7145527/ISPE-Board-Elections-2023. Applications are not accepted by any other channels or means. Please use only the online process. The submission deadline is end of business January 31 and will not be extended.
The following are required to complete the online application process; please be prepared to supply them to complete the online application process:
- A current CV (MS-Word or PDF formats only)
- A digital photo (png, gif, jpg, jpeg file formats only). This will be used when presenting candidates to the membership during the elections.
- A short biography of 250 words or less of the nominee. This will be used when presenting candidates to the membership during the elections; and
- A vision statement for the Society of no more than 100 words
Consistent with ISPE policy the Nominating Committee will develop a list of candidates to stand for election and notify the membership.