What We're Going To Do Differently
We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow; however, we wanted to let you know that we will be doing things differently, in light of the Coronavirus, for the next few weeks, at least.
- We're asking you all to spread out, in the sanctuary & to observe the personal distance guidelines; we know you all have your favorite seats, but please try to spread out as much as possible
- We won't be passing the offering plate; instead, as you come up for communion, the plate will be on a table to place your offering in. Unfortunately our bills & expenses don't stop because of pandemic viruses
- We will only be offering bread, pleas
ed into your hand, during communion; our server will be wearing gloves.
- There will be no individual prayers this week; instead, Rev. Janice will offer one prayer for all once communion has been served
- Whilst we know that our space is compact, we also ask you to respect personal distancing in the fellowship hall as well
- We would remind you not to hug, but to offer the Namaste peace sign or bump elbows, to avoid contact
- We will NOT have Potluck tomorrow, or for the foreseeable future; it is imperative that we do all we can to keep everyone safe
- If you have any symptoms that you are unsure of, if you have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms, OR, if you have traveled outside of Marion County, we would ask you, as a respectful gesture to all, to stay home
- In coming weeks, we may have to cancel services, based on local government, Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) & World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines; we WILL keep you updated via Facebook & newsletters like this; please keep checking your social media & inbox
- If any of you are at all unsure about coming to church, please do not hesitate in contacting Rev. Janice who will be happy to speak & pray with you
- If you have family or other visitors this weekend & prefer to stay home with them, please do so
- We will also continue to use Facebook and newsletters to keep you updated. As always, we strive to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our members and visitors. If you have not yet 'Liked' our page, please do so, in order that our updates show up in your 'feed'
- Whilst these precautions are not exhaustive & not what we want, we must follow the CDC guidelines for everyone's safety & protection
-The church sanctuary, fellowship hall, kitchen & bathrooms have all been exhaustively cleaned this week, in an effort to keep germs at bay. Your safety is our priority
- There are currently no recorded cases in Marion County & we want to do our bit to keep it that way
- Protect yourself & help protect others
- Please remember to check our our website:
for updated information about COVID-19. We now have a page dedicated to outlining all current safety measures, including how to prevent its spread, and other measures that we can all take to keep each other safe. It will be regularly updated as more information becomes available.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you, or someone you know, becomes unwell because of COVID-19 or some other ailment.
Please be assured that I am praying for each and every one of you and I am here for anyone who needs prayer or a chat. I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.