Q: For the past 5 years my business has been involved in a verbal agreement with a vendor and we now are involved in a major disagreement that might lead to litigation. Will the court find this verbal contract enforceable?
A: North Carolina courts have found that verbal contracts and agreements are enforceable. Even without a formal document in place courts will often decide which party will prevail based upon the practices and relationship between the parties during the time of the verbal understanding.
Please call us to use our firm's newest concept - Urgent Legal Xpress!
The Montgomery Law Firm today at 704-749-3135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to assist you with your legal needs in the following areas:
- Employment Law (EEOC claims|wrongful termination|discrimination|unemployment hearings|severance negotiations)
- Personal Injury Law (insurance claims|automobile accidents)
- Business Law (civil litigation|contract formation and review|business formation|dispute resolution/trademark|business strategy)
- Estate Planning (wills|trusts|power of attorney|healthcare power of attorney| secure document storage)
- Fashion Law (strategic fashion planning & development, seminars on issues of interest to fashion community, fashion employment practices, fashion trademark licensing)
"We want to meet clients just where they are"
Book release 2016
The Montgomery Law Firm
6135 Park South Drive, Ste. 510
Charlotte, NC 28210
| Fax: 704-749-3136