It’s coming upon us once again—the holiday “season”. How did this happen so fast, again? This year has been tumultuous, for sure—but a big improvement over 2020! There is much to be grateful for despite all the challenges we still face.
We wanted to share with you some of the outcomes our owners have expressed gratitude for along the way this year—think of it as a very brief highlight reel!
- Securing a replacement window for an owner whose neighboring property was having a roof installed and subsequently roofer broke one of the property’s windows.
- Chasing down an HOA to get late fees for an owner removed because they didn’t process a payment we sent out.
- Providing a large amount of documentation swiftly to an owner undergoing refinancing.
- Closing a challenging sale of an owner’s property that included a low appraisal but we worked through it and got $20,000 more than the first appraisal.
- Recovering over $15,000 in unpaid rent on behalf of owners via pursuit & facilitation through various relief sources.
- Acquiring a new owner relationship & rental property and getting the owner a 25% rental rate increase over previous management efforts with assertive marketing.
Critically important (if you have not yet done so) to set up your online portal to be able to access your 1099s this year as we will not be mailing them. Should you need assistance, contact marketing and we will gladly walk you through the process to get set up! Once done, you will be able to access all kinds of data at your convenience, anytime.
We also want to remind you of the potential hazards of using non-FPM vendors. If they are not licensed and insured, you are exposed to liability on several fronts. If you’d like more information on this, email marketing.
Mike Hodges MPM, 2020 NEFAR Realtor of the Year
The FPM Properties Team