IASA is excited to announce this new academy for administrators and other school personnel designed specifically to provide a deeper understanding of Health Life Safety compliance and processes in Illinois.
Participants will develop strategies to reduce your district's liability, engage stakeholders, learn the financial do’s and don’ts, as well as undertake a deep dive into your current 10 year HLS surveys and IWAS.
What makes this academy unique is the presenters provide both perspectives on the issue: Ralph Grimm presents the school superintendent’s view, and Pat Durley, the regional superintendent’s.
When: Health Life Safety Compliance: An Administrators Guide to the Fundamentals is being offered virtually via Zoom on two dates:
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021
What else can you expect? This is an activity- and collaboration-filled Academy where participants receive useful take back summary and guidance documents. In addition:
- Walk away with beneficial tools and a deeper working knowledge of HLS, Building Permitting, 10-year Survey, Compliance, and Amendment processes.
- Discover a means to communicate with your constituents to improve their understanding.
- Receive Administrator Academy Credit or Professional Learning Credit Hours.
Target Audience: Anyone involved with fulfilling HLS and Compliance processes and requirements: Regional Superintendents/ISC Directors and Assistants, ROE/ISC HLS and Compliance personnel, new and experienced District Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Principals, Facility Managers/Head Custodians and Architects.