Please join us for the Texas State University Annual Construction and Professional Services HUB Forum. This is an annual event designed to connect historically underutilized business (HUB) contractors and professional services firms with the primes, agencies and resources involved in state agency and university government contracting. This year's theme is "Teaming for Success," featuring an unforgettable keynote about the importance of teamwork.
Mr. Charles Duke, Brigadier General
Apollo 16 Astronaut
- Group Speed Dating with General Contractors & Prime A/Es
- The Power of Partnerships: A Successful Mentor/Protégé Relationship
- Keynote: "Teaming for Success"
- "How to Make the Leap to Being the Prime"
- Panel Discussion: How to Do Business with State Agencies
- Tour of Bobcat Stadium End Zone Complex
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Texas State University Bobcat Stadium
End Zone Complex (Warren Room)
1100 Aquarena Springs Dr.,
San Marcos, TX 78666
GROUP SPEED DATING WITH THE FOLLOWING
PRIME CONTRACTORS & A/E FIRMS
SpawGlass Contractors, Inc.
J.T. Vaughn Construction
QA Construction Services, Inc.
Sullivan Contracting Services
EEA Consulting Engineers
NO REGISTRATION FEE | FREE LUNCH | FREE PARKING
REGISTRATION ENDS FRIDAY 10/13/2017
*Very Limited Number of Seats Available*