SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE WORKSHOP
Miami, FL - November 18, 2015
The purpose of this workshop is to help Latin America, US Regional and Community Bankers to learn the detail of Supply Chain Financing and how to properly develop these programs.
- Introduction to the history of Supply Chain Finance
- From Trade Finance to Open Account to Supply Chain Finance
- Identifying Opportunities in the Market
- Optimizing Working Capital
- Moving from Customer Service to Customer Care
- What Corporations and Banks need to know
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- International Bankers
- Trade Finance Officers
- Credit Managers
- Business Development Officers
Discounts for FELABAN and ATFA Members
Please click here to contact us for the discount code.