The Art of History
GHHN Annual Conference
Tuesday, October 10
Bard College/Montgomery Place
Music. Dance. Literature. Photography. Theater. Sculpture. Painting. The arts can enrich, renew, and inform our engagement with historic places and our relationship to the past. Join us on Tuesday, October 10th at the GHHN Annual Conference to share and discover strategies for using the arts to interpret historic sites and collections. The 2017 Annual Conference will feature break-out sessions featuring your peers, office hours with grant funding organizations, special tours of Montgomery Place, a large group art activity, lite breakfast, networking luncheon, full-day exhibit hall, the Awards for Excellence ceremony, and more!
Invitation for Sponsors and Exhibitors.....
Let GHHN help you reach the largest gathering of museum professionals throughout the Hudson Valley/
Metro New York region!
Is your business seeking ways to connect and build relationships with the Hudson Valley/Metro New York's museums and historical organizations? This is your opportunity to connect face-to-face and showcase your products with your target audience. Become a conference Sponsor, Exhibitor, Supporter, or Friend.
Our members are your clients....
The Hudson Valley/Metro NY has the largest concentration of historic organizations in the state. We know you'll want your museum products to be represented and to be connected to the audience that uses them.
This is your opportunity!
The museum community will be at GHHN's
The Art of History Conference
at Bard College/Montgomery Place in Annandale-on-Hudson, NY this October-
where will you be?
Benefits of Exhibiting & Sponsorship
- Reach a concentrated group of diverse museum professionals.
- Position your organization as a supporter and leader in the industry.
- Increased visibility among organizations that sustain continued growth in the museum community.
- Make your face and name known to the museum professionals who use your services!
Significance of Exhibiting & Sponsorship
Strengthen existing relationships or make new ones with
decision makers in the museum field.
- Your support make the registration affordable enabling all segment of the field to attend.
- Your participation at the conference is important to us - it translates directly into stronger service delivery to museums and historic sites.
Want to learn more?
Click on the
Sponsor or Exhibitor
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 22, 2017