Virtual Lunch & Learn
Stress Management made Fun and Easy – How to Stay Calm, Safe & Active! Annika Sorensen -
TODAY - April 6th
Stress is the most common cause of sick leave today. The Corona virus just added even more anxiety and made the problem even bigger.
Everyone knows this, but nobody does anything about it because the problem seems so large and no one wants to discuss mental health. Stress is part of life. Taking things down to earth make challenges easier to tackle. You need the know-how, and that is what this session is all about.
Presentation Main Takeaways:
- You will learn what stress is – in fact
- You will get tools for immediate stress relief
- You will get tools for long-term stress relief
- All tips and tools are free and always at hands
- All of this also applied from a Corona virus perspective
Future NAWBO National Events at Noon ET:
Embracing a Remote Workforce
Sharon DeLay of NAWBO Columbus
You Bought What?!
How to Create a Budget that Makes Your Business More Profitable
Laurie Johnson of NAWBO Charlotte
Reclaim Your Freedom and Make Your Business Work for You
Debbie King of Southern Nevada