BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
Members can access national &
Timely topics of interest to many of
our members. Don't miss these online programs!
Virtual Lunch and Learn
Revitalizing Business Post COVID-19 Quarantine
Michele Bennyhoff, NAWBO Sacramento
Owner, Bennyhoff Products and Services
Tuesday, May 19th
at 12 pm ET
We’ve all been shaken by COVID-19. Even businesses that are still functioning are finding the need to shift how they operate. Instead of waiting for the “new normal” to happen to you, it’s time to be proactive and create your own future. Learn to pivot by identifying opportunities around you and positioning your strengths to meet new demands.
As leaders begin to think about going back to “business as usual,” it will be vital to recognize and plan for creating a new normal. Michele will discuss how to:
- Create an organizational culture that recognizes collective trauma.
- Train Human Resources on mental health first aid and the impacts of mental health on the workforce.
- Provide staff with clear policies, procedures and resources to support them in returning to work.
- Train all staff to understand, listen and ask for reasonable accommodations.
- Re-evaluate responsibilities, workloads, deliverables, timelines and collaborative processes.
- Provide training and resources about empathetic economics and financial planning.