With a month left in 2020, how do we stay focused on closing out strong? I am sure this is a question on the minds of many business owners. It is certainly on mine!
It's easy to get distracted with so much focus being put on the Coronavirus and the political climate. It is critical that we as business owners stay the course and focus on our businesses. Here are a few things we are doing to stay focused during this challenging time:
- Beginning each day with a motivational quote.
- Convening daily production meetings to review activity for the day.
- Identifying cost saving measures or just-in-time inventory requirements to maintain cash flow.
- Sending notes to our customers checking on them and thanking them for their business.
- Continuing to drive awareness through social media, website updates and email blasts.
Don't give up on the year! Stay focused and use this time as a jump start into 2021. Be sure to join NAWBO Atlanta for the two special programs we have on our virtual schedule this week and next to help get you in the mood for the holidays and for a successful 2021. Also, if you are a NAWBO member, please be on the lookout TOMORROW for an email with a link to a quick survey. We want to hear from you so we can serve you better.
As a bonus - we are offering some respondents an opportunity for you and your business to be featured on our website. Please watch for the survey tomorrow morning in your email and respond!