The pandemic has certainly been a challenge for everyone, but we are getting back on track for the services we provide at ProAct and want to thank you for your support this last year.
We are doing a fun “fundraiser” by creating baskets to auction off. We will do this periodically as we gather items and get them put together for you to enjoy.
The funds we generate will be used for:
- Supplies for our in-center and virtual classes
- Crafting supplies & games
- Gardening tools & supplies
- Sporting equipment
- Sensory equipment or items for the sensory space for our planned Autism Center
Thank you in advance for your participation and we hope you win!
Instructions on basket bidding:
1. Below is a list of basket items and a picture of each basket and can also be found here
2. The auction runs through Wednesday, May 5 at 12 p.m.
4. Bidding will close at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, May 5.
5. The basket information and photo are posted on our Facebook page, under Albums, Auction Baskets.
7. The highest bid amount will be posted on our Facebook page weekdays at 12 p.m.
8. Basket Winners will be notified after closing by end of day on Wednesday.
9. Arrangements will be made for basket pick up.