What is the STC TechComm Roadshow?
A virtual stage to honor recent top awardees of the STC TechComm Competitions
- Be inspired. Check out winning strategies and trends. Ask your questions and takeaway great ideas.
- Understand Competition benefits and think about submitting your best work.
- IEEE - Janet Dudar, IEEE Pulse (informational)
- Hewlett Packard - Lisa Harlan and Jamie West, HP Notebook Accessories Flyer, (user support)
- Information Builders - Frances Gambino and team - iWay and Omni Information Center (Redesign), (informational)
- KVH - Mike Nelson, Setting Up Tracking Avoidance Zones to Prevent Service Interruptions - (instructional video)
- Salesforce - Phil Choi and Katie Augustus, Quick Start: Einstein Analytics Learning Map (user support)
- SSC Advent - Tim Schuman, Supporting MiFID II Regulations (user support)
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (TJHSST) - Shane Torbert and team, TEKNOS (informational)
Presenters and teams will show their work, discuss their backstory, challenges, learning, and planned improvements.
Upcoming Competitions and Deadlines for Entries 2019-20
Contacts: Malu Schloss, 917.312.1567, firstname.lastname@example.org and Carolyn Klinger,