Dear Copper Ridge 8th Grade Parents,
Sorry for the multi-emails but it's a busy time of year and we don't want you to miss a thing!
8th Grade Main Event Field Trip Cancellation
As you know, the 8th Grade Main Event Field Trip has been canceled. The Promotion Committee has three easy options for your refund:
- Rapid Refund - You may have your money refunded through Venmo, CashApp, or PayPal. If you would like this option then please email your info to Ali at Ali@teamzimm.com. She will get it to you quicker than mail!
- Refund Check - You may choose to have a refund check mailed to your home address on Wednesday, May 16th. If you would like this option then please email me at email@example.com by Friday, May 11th.
- Donate - You may choose to donate your refund to the 8th Grade Funds and they will be used to enhance the 8th Grade Promotion Party on Friday, May 18th at The Country Club at DC Ranch or towards end of year gifts for our amAZing 8th Grade teachers. If you would like this option then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 11th.
8th Grade Promotion Ceremony - Siblings Update
The Promotion Ceremony is on Thursday May 24th at 12:00pm in the Middle School Gym. You can enter through the back gate (near pickup/dropoff). Gates will open at 11:30am.
Siblings who are attending the ceremony MUST BE signed out of school by a parent or guardian through the Front Office. You may not sign out friends or for a friend.
And just a little dress code reminder...
- Boys are encouraged to wear a collared shirt and dress pants (no jeans) to promotion ceremony
- Attire cannot expose, chest, abdomen, midriff, or undergarment. Only small “cut outs” in back of dress will be allowed at promotion ceremony. (if unsure, please see an administrator for approval about a specific outfit/dress)
- Please ensure your child can walk easily and comfortably in their shoes
- All attire must be free of rips and/or tears
Look forward to seeing you at the 8th Grade Promotion activities!
8th Grade Chair