We are happy to announce that per the new County order update beginning tomorrow, Monday, July 13, doubles tennis is now permitted with partners from different households. Please note that while you may play with a partner of your choice, the club is still operating under a
members only policy.
Please list the names of all players in the online booking.
The County guidelines and club policy specify that at least
six feet of social distance must be maintained before, during and after play. To facilitate separate areas for resting between points, extra chairs have been added to courts. Club policy is that face coverings must be worn while at the club except for while playing tennis or swimming.
The Tennis Committee has come up with the following guidelines:
- Doubles only on courts 3,4,5 and 6.
- 4 benches (or chairs) per court, 2 per side, toward the back.
- Avoid using the center bench while resting.
- Avoid changing sides (to avoid changing chairs/benches)
- Try to stick to the same small group of partners.
The Club is focused on member safety while allowing as many activities as possible that can be enjoyed in the safest way possible.
Thank you and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!