The ViewPoint Student Survey results help identify:
- Student satisfaction with common menu offerings.
- Specific reasons why students decide to eat or not eat meals at school.
- Student perception of performance across 16 key food, customer service and dining environment attributes.
- Student thoughts about making healthy choices and most effective methods of communication nutrition information to them.
The electronic survey can be taken anywhere - school, at home, or on the go. It takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
The survey launches today and ends February 14th.
- Each student that completes the survey will receive a cookie when they present the completion coupon to a cashier in the cafeteria.
- Schools that surpass 75% of their student population with responses will receive a catered luncheon, featuring Chef Jeremy's famous Chicken Spaghetti, for their teachers and staff.
- Students have the option to enter to win one of 20 Beats headphones upon completion of the survey. Winners will be selected from all entries across the country.
- Students have the option to enter to win $15 iTunes gift cards. We will give away up to 3 per campus.