Effective Sunday, March 22nd
, our current adjusted/revised hours for each hospital will be:
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm; Saturday 9am-4pm
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 8am-5pm; Thursday CLOSED; Saturday 9am-4pm
Monday to Friday 7:30am-5pm; Saturday 9am-4pm
Monday to Friday 7:30am-7pm; Saturday 9am-4pm; Sunday 9am-4pm
We plan to keep this schedule change until April 20th
, however this availability may change as additional changes occur.
We will be seeing patients for annual heath exams that require vaccine updates, sick patients and emergency concerns.
We will be performing limited procedures to help save on medical supplies that are currently more in need at human hospitals.
What we are doing:
Implementing Drop Off ONLY appointments and only allowing staff members onto our premises. Please call us when you arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
As an additional precaution for safety
, we are also asking some of our staff that will have more contact with others to wear personal protective equipment (masks, gloves and potentially gowns) during interactions. We will also be providing disinfecting wipes to wipe down pet carriers and be using slip leads instead of personal leashes.
What to expect:
- We are asking our clients to please wait outside and call us when you arrive at your pre-scheduled appointment time.
- Reception will gather your information and then send out a staff member to retrieve your pet for their visit. Our veterinarian or technician will call you to gather information, ask any questions, address your concerns, examine your pet, create any treatment plan needed and let you know when you can return to pick up your pet.
- After examination, reception will inform you of costs and request to gather payment information over the phone.
- Then our veterinary nurse will go over with you any medications or discharge instructions.
If you are coming to pick up any medications or food, please call us in advance to see if we have what you need available and when we can expect your arrival.
We will be taking pre-payments of these items, so that when you call us when you arrive, we can give you what is requested.
Below is what we will continue to do:
- Drop Off Only Appts and only staff to enter hospital premises.
- Separating and adjusting appointment times to spread apart and reduce volume of people at one time.
- Greetings - Waves or Verbal in place of handshakes. We are enforcing a no handshake policy at this time.
- Temporarily cancelling Puppy Socialization
- Encouraging the use of our Online Pharmacy to deliver medications, food and products directly to your home.
- Extended medication refills may be granted on a case by case basis to minimize trips to us or the pharmacy.
- Diligently cleaning our hospitals and frequently disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- Keeping our staff home if they are sick or if a family member is sick
If you are ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms and have an upcoming appointment, we kindly ask that you call us to reschedule.
If your pet requires urgent care or has a medical emergency, and you are ill, please arrange for a trusted friend, neighbor, or healthy family member to transport your pet to our hospital. If you call ahead, we will gladly accommodate your representative and make appropriate arrangements.
As we may experience staff shortages. There is a possibility that we may limit which locations are providing care or provide limited hours of availability. Should this happen, we will provide further notifications of any changes
We thank all of our clients for your patience and understanding while working with us. We hope you all continue to stay safe.