May 14, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Lisa Lattanza to join Yale School of Medicine as chair of orthopedics and rehabilitation
Challenges, opportunities and bundled payments in orthopedics: Q&A with Dr. Michael Chmell
3. Physicians quit Maine hospital as morale hits 'all-time low'
4. Strategies for Success in Out-of-Network and Payor Reimbursement Management
5. Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation honors Dr. Andrew Koman
6. 92% of patients return to play after UCL repair with internal brace - key thoughts from Dr. Jeffrey Dugas
7. Dr. Robert Anderson treats fractured foot of Milwaukee Bucks' Pau Gasol
8. Payer contract negotiations: How to develop a business case for optimal reimbursement.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
9. Dr. Kevin Foley joins 3D imaging startup: 4 things to know
10. Progressive solutions for an overlooked source of OR inefficiency.
to download the white paper.
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
Devices and Implants
Leadership & Management
Health Information Technology
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO