Drawing From Life
Adults and Children over 10 are welcome
To register by phone, please Call:
Email Carol Adams for supply list: CarolAdams@en.com or call with questions: 330-657-2681
Peninsula Art Academy
1600 Mill Street West
Peninsula, Ohio 44264
Fri - Sun 11 am - 5 pm
9 Classes $180
$25 For a one day walk in Class
Face mask is required for this class and there will be safe social distancing in practice
Drawing is one of the most popular modes of artistic expression since the beginning of time… just think of cavemen! Express yourself through this encouraging and relaxing drawing class as YOU:
- Receive one-on-one expert art instruction customized to your skill level
- Learn our fear-free art approach as you learn to draw in our non-judgmental art studio
- Feel inspired by a variety of subject matter as your muse, including: still life, realism, abstraction, the human figure, portraiture, and more
- Unleash your inner-artist as you learn a variety of techniques, such as: charcoal and pencil use, India ink, shading, expressive line, mark-making, composition, contour drawing, dimension, and more!
- Succeed in creating finished drawings
- Receive the lasting health benefits of drawing and art classes, such as relaxation, stress relief, and mental clarity
Past students have been amazed at how quickly they learned how to draw in our fun filled environment.
Our instructor: Carol Adams has been teaching drawing since 1970 at various universities and other settings.
Class will meet Sunday afternoons 2-4:30 feel free to bring a drink and snacks for “critique” time. There will be homework. There will be extra makeup weeks, if you miss one.
Fee: $180.00 for 9 weeks. There will be a extra makeup week if you miss one.
Date: Begins September 20 - November 15