From ALL the team here at Dreamland we hope you and your families are safe and remaining positive, we look forward to seeing you soon. The last few weeks have challenged us in ways never thought possible, we would like to extend our praise to Martin McGavock and his team who have worked tirelessly to keep the Golf Course in the best possible condition with limited resources.
As you know things in Azerbaijan are changing on a daily basis – we have shared some of our plans below once we have further guidance from the government.
The Current Situation
- With the 3 hour SMS permission in place, everyone is asked to STAY HOME.
- The employment ACCESS PERMIT is allowed MONDAY – FRIDAY. For weekends the government requires the 3 hour permission to be used.
- Once these restrictions are lifted we can look to start some form of Golf offering to MEMBERS ONLY.
- Social distancing is a MUST – maintaining a 2 metre distance is crucial AT ALL TIMES, we will operate within these guidelines as we start back.
- Hand washing and sanitizing is VITAL– we have stations in place for this to happen.
- As per Government rules ALL Food & Beverage in Azerbaijan is currently on a TAKE AWAY basis, we believe this will continue for the months ahead.
– We appreciate your patience!
- We will introduce measures to keep ALL our MEMBERS AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE - WE DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO CLOSE AGAIN.
- We believe it will take us a while to get the club back to how we were…. See below for what we think we can offer (STAGE I) when the time is right!
(TBC - DATE TO BE APPROVED BY GOVERNMENT)
- Golf Course ONLY OPEN
- MEMBERS ONLY - NO MEMBER GUESTS & NO VISITOR PLAY
- CLUBHOUSE ACCESS – Washrooms Only in Lounge Bar
- LOCKER ROOMS – CLOSED
- GOLF ACADEMY / DRIVING RANGE – CLOSED
- GOLF SHOP – CLOSED
- RESERVATIONS – E MAIL ONLY
- Access through the MALL entrance – ONLY WITH TEE SHEET BOOKING
- NO Memberships will be sold during STAGE I