FJ Drivers ready to have the most fun you can have with your cloths on!
The objectives of the
Formula Junior Vintage Championship Series are:
- Establish a current list of Drivers/Owners.
- Get our cars out of the garages and onto tracks.
- Set up a way for drivers to find and communicate with each other.
- Encourage Driver input as to where we race.
- Have "like cars" compete against "like cars" by establishing 4 FJ classes.
- Recognize and Reward drivers who bring their cars out to local venues and have them part of the Vintage Championship Series.
- Set up a National Vintage Championship schedule with 2 or 3 venues for drivers to come in strong enough numbers to GET OUR OWN GRID.
We have No Dues. We have No Money for
big race weekend spreads; that is not what this is about (see WANTED).
If you want to race with other Juniors in our own grids and be a part showcasing this Historically Significant time period then register and do your part.
If you can not race we still need you to sign up so we can have a current list of cars and drivers/owners as the list we have is over 9 years old.
It is up to you to make this happen.