In 2012, Giving DuPage held the first DuPage Human Race because we wanted to support our amazing nonprofit partners in their work.
We proudly manage race logistics and event details so participating race charities can host their own 5K fundraiser without dedicating precious time and resources away from their important mission.
Participating charities are LOCAL nonprofit organizations striving to:
- end hunger and food insecurity
- create housing solutions and services
- provide educational & literacy programs
- serve seniors in our community
- help veterans and military families
- deliver access to healthcare and medical support services
- support arts/culture programs
- empower people with disabilities
- offer programs to support children & youth
YOU ARE THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS!
You are what makes this possible - each and every one of you.....
the runners & walkers, the donors, the volunteers and the sponsors!
Together we have raised $631,158 for 145 nonprofit charity organizations since 2012!
Let's inspire our community & show love for our favorite causes.
This is the don't miss, kid-friendly, pet-friendly, healthy, family activity in 12 days!
Join 1,900 awesome friends coming together to reach our fundraising goal of $135,000 in support of 55+ LOCAL Charities.
And check out our special offer for tomorrow (because the weather gods were unkind, because it's tax day and just because...).
Thanks from the DuPage Human Race!