1. Tell Us About Yourself (age, school, swim group, parent(s), etc:
I'm Nolan Cassidy. I'm 15 years old. I am a sophomore at Badger High School, and I swim with the Mallards.
2. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Warning - Converse at your own risk: I might not stop talking.
3. What motivates you to work hard?
Knowing that at the end of the day, pain is temporary, and the reward is always worth it.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Deciding to get in shape by joining the swim team in 6th grade. Best decision of my life; I will never take the opportunities swim has opened for me for granted.
5. What makes you laugh the most?
Joking around with friends at practice (sorry coach).
6. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Normally I'd say go to Europe, but in light of current circumstances, I just want to be able to spend a day with my friends again. Miss you guys.
7. What would you sing at Karaoke Night?
Don't Stop Believing by Journey
8. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. How would your friends describe you?
Funny, smart, kind, and annoying at times
10. If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?