1. Tell Us About Yourself (age, school, swim group, parent(s), etc:
I am 12 years old and will be in 7th grade at Lake Geneva Middle School. I swim with the Mallard group. My parents are Lynn & Martin Wiechert.
2. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Caution: I am a chocolate milk junky
3. What motivates you to work hard?
Improving my times and measuring my progress.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Being published twice in the Southern Lakes Anthology.
5. What makes you laugh the most?
6. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Deep sea exploration of orca whales
7. What would you sing at Karaoke Night?
Mamma's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert
8. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tenderloin steak, loaded baked potatoes, green beans, strawberries, brownies for desert, and a root beer float to drink.
9. How would your friends describe you?
Smart, talkative, and a bookworm
10. If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
Predict the future