1. Tell Us About Yourself (age, school, swim group, parent(s):
I'm Adeline Kolb
. I'm almost 9 years old, and I'm a 3
grader at Central-Denison Elementary School. I swim with the Lake Ducks group.
I'm Amelia Kolb
. I'm 7 years old and in 1st grade at Central-Denison. I swim with with the Marbled Ducks. Our parents are Neal and Julie Kolb.
2. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Warning - Watch out, I am little but I am fast!
Sour on the outside, sweet on the inside
3. What motivates you to work hard?
: When people cheer for me.
: I know that hard work pays off, so I try to do my best and then good things come!
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Qualifying for state 2020, even though it didn’t happen :(
Joining the swim team when I was six years old.
5. What makes you laugh the most?
My grandma’s jokes
My little sister, Ava
6. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
In the morning, I would go to a water park. In the afternoon, I would go to the Mall of America.
In the evening, I would have a party with yummy dinner and all of my friends.
I would go to the water park in the morning. I would go the beach in the afternoon. I would go to Claws (restaurant) for dinner. I would have dessert at Culvers.
7. What would you sing at Karaoke Night?
Southbound by Carrie Underwood
Any Jonas Brothers song
8. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mac & Cheese
9. How would your friends describe you?
Funny, kind, respectful and responsible
Playful, helpful, funny and caring
10. If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
To clean my room with the snap of my fingers