1. Tell Us About Yourself (age, school, swim group, parent(s), etc:
I'm Lucy Pether, and I'm 14 years old. I swim with the mallard swim group and just graduated 8th grade at Lake Geneva Middle School! My parents are Andrea and Dan Pether
2. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Don't get too close; contagious smile :)
3. What motivates you to work hard?
I would say the top thing that motivates me to work hard are the people who I swim with every day. My friends are always there to cheer me on, and of course, just being able to know that I am getting faster and stronger when I put the work in.
4. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Qualifying for multiple state events and dropping lots of time on events that I was not expecting to do well on.
5. What makes you laugh the most?
say my friends, my swim friends, and of course, my family. My dog Jorge is pretty funny too!
6. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
I would want to wake up early and catch the sunrise somewhere warm, and go surfing and spend the day hanging out on the beach or on a boat. After that, I would want to go for an evening of scuba diving in
with my grandma. Oh, and I would definitely end the day with ice cream.
7. What would you sing at Karaoke Night?
Truth Hurts by Lizzo
8. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely sushi. I don't know what it is about it, but I'm just obsessed.
9. How would your friends describe you?
Crazy, nice, adventurous, weird, smart, and daring.
10. If you were a super hero, what powers would you have?
Being able to fly and reading people's minds!