Greetings In-Person Attendees:
We hope you enjoyed your time with us in San Antonio! It was good to see everyone in-person. By now you should have received your invite from IDA TV for your On-Demand access. Please be sure to check your junk and spam folders. Access is granted through December 12, 2022.
NOTE: If you are currently in IDA TV from a prior conference or purchase you will not receive an invite. Please use your previous login and password. If you no longer have it please perform a password reset.
Upon receiving your invite please follow the instructions provided in your invite or below:
1.Please go to www.idatv.org
2. Go to the top right corner and click “Sign In”
3. Put in your email and password.
Current IDA TV Users Remember: If you are already in the IDA TV system from prior years, please use your
previous password and login (or click the “forgot” login/password) to reset.
1. If you try to copy and paste your email/password and it does not allow you access, please try typing in your
2. After successful login please immediately go to your “Dashboard”, click on the “Security Tab” and change
3.We suggest performing a system check to ensure a quality streaming experience. Please see the "Know
Before You Go" document for instruction.
1. Upon logging in, you will see your “Library” section. The session track icons will show there.
2. Click on the Track under the Day you are searching to find the videos you wish to watch.
3. Scroll to the bottom of each video and view the “About” tab section for information about the session or track.
Click on the “Resource” tab section to access any available handouts, CE information and other materials.
4. To see a more detailed description including dates, times and presenter information please refer to the
DyslexiaCon 2022 program at www.dyslexiancon.org on the Detailed Agenda tab.
Once again thanks for joining us and we look forward to seeing you next year!