Sunday Live Service:
RSVP will not be required for either our 9:30am Contemporary or 11:11am Blended services today, Sunday, June 28. Please remember to bring your mask, as required while entering and exiting the building. The CDC suggests that those who have severe underlying medical conditions are encouraged not to attend gatherings such as these. You should not attend if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
· Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
· Have I not been feeling well?
· Have I been exposed to someone with symptoms or who has tested positive for COVID-19?
· Have I crossed state borders or traveled internationally in the last two weeks?
· Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
· Is there any medical reason why I believe I should not be around others?
Encouragement from the Pastor:
"How much space have you left for God to work? If we fill our calendars with busyness, if we cram our minds with our own plans and ideas, if we rush to fill every vacuum of “down time” with distractions, and if we vow to control every detail of every day, we will never leave an empty jar for God..."
Read more here.
Church Office Hours
On July 3rd, office staff will be off in observance of the 4th of July holiday.
Are you taking care of yourself physically and spiritually? Contact
to receive a corporate rate at AdventHealth Wellness Center Celebration.