For those who want to join hundreds of others who have been praying for the following people and situations, keep reading, and thank you.
Intercessory Prayers emailed or shared with us last week and this week:
A Time of Silence together...
Prayers lifted on June 16, 2021
• For Hilary, having surgery on Friday.
• For Dave and his family as they continue to miss Ana.
• For Larry and Christian as they continue to need Your healing touch.
• For Paul, Nancy and Karen Lukert as they grieve the death of their Mother
• For those going through depression
• For those discovering new ways of praying, and those rediscovering tried and true ways of praying.
• For all the people for whom we have prayed over these past 15 months.
• For all of the situations for which we have prayed over these past 15 months.
• For that which we grieve,
• For that which we have come to appreciate
• For the ways you have seen us through, encouraged us, and helped us to put one foot in front of the other
• For the moments when you have laid us down beside still waters, and for the ways you have stirred up in us a renewed desire to serve others.
• For the 600,000 people who have died from the Coronavirus, and for their families and friends who will forever be changed because of the loss of their loved ones and friends.