For those who want to join hundreds of others who have been praying for the following people and situations, keep reading, and thank you.
Intercessory Prayers emailed or shared with us last week and this week:
A Time of Silence together...
Prayers lifted on May 5, 2021
· For Priscilla Haberstroh who entered Life Eternal on May 3. Bless her son Dave, and her daughter Beth, and her family and friends as they grieve her death and celebrate she has been welcomed home into God’s loving arms.
· For Dr. Fred who entered Life Eternal on Saturday, May 1, 2021. Bless his family and friends as they grieve his death, and give thanks for his life, that in you O God has no end.
· For Jacquie Glenn who entered Life Eternal on April 26 after a long journey with Alzheimers. Bless her daughter Gina and their entire family as they grieve her death and give thanks for her life.
· For David V. on hospice care
· For Elise for healing, strength and courage as she does some in house rehabilitation at a hospital in Baltimore.
· For Joel as he begins a new chapter in his life
· For a friend who is interviewing for various positions. Grant her wisdom, clarity and then courage.
· For Bob S who came through surgery well last week.
· For teamwork that sends astronauts into space and brings them back safely.
· For teamwork that happens throughout the week among so many to help feed hungry people in the Chatham UMC parking lot, and in pantries throughout the world.
· For Tom Pugh’s family and friends as they grieve his death.
· For the family and friends of Ajah, the Drew University student who was missing since January, as his body was found and identified recently. Bless this global community as they grieve his death, and care for one another.