Here are some highlights of our December Vestry Meeting:
- Fr. Jeff shared the three phases of the Interim Process, which will be expanded for presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Parish on January 24 (following a combined 10:00am worship service):
Discernment - Where are we now?
Discovery - What kind of future are we called to?
Development - What resources will we need to get there?
- A policy was adopted by the Vestry to immediately sell any donations of stock or other equities upon receipt.
- Work will be done to repair and prevent further corrosion to the the bottom of the refrigerator in the kitchen.
- Our Stewardship process is going well, with an operating budget for 2016 under development to be presented for review at the January Vestry meeting.
- New computer, monitor, software, and internet access are now in place in the church office; with regular office hours on Wednesday mornings.
- The Rev. Canon Stefani Schatz, from the Office of the Bishop, will be visiting us at both services on Sunday, February 14.
- Repairs were authorized to the storage shed, after a door was vandalized several weeks ago.
- The purchase of a new contemporary music songbook for use at our services was approved. The plan is to have this resource available in the pews and used on Sundays at 10:00am on a monthly basis.