CDC Safety Precautions for HBPC Worship Services and Group Gatherings
As more individuals are becoming fully vaccinated, the CDC has begun relaxing some safety guidelines that pertain to group gatherings including only persons who are fully vaccinated. This has created some confusion regarding the safety guidelines for places of worship, including HBPC, which have not changed. As a reminder, the following CDC safety guidelines should be followed when meeting on the HBPC campus.
· Correctly and consistently wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth
· Stay 6 feet away from others who do not live with you
· Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or use Hand Sanitizer
· Stay home when you are sick
· Avoid poorly ventilated indoor spaces
· Avoid crowds
· Get tested for Covid-19 if you have symptoms or think you may have been exposed to someone with Covid-19
· Get vaccinated when the vaccine becomes available to you
Thank you for following these safety guidelines and helping to keep our community healthy!