Dear Parents and Students,
We hope this finds each of you well. The Leadership Team, faculty, and staff are praying for you and your family.
We understand the challenges and uncertainty that families are facing right now
nd we are here to help in any way we can!
ECA's Remote Learning
has been underway for over a week. We are thankful to be able to
engage your child's heart and mind, and help them grow spiritually and intellectually through this unprecedented time
. Synchronous classroom activities are allowing
students and teachers to see each other "face-to-face" while asynchronous assignments give flexibility to families sharing technology at home.
You can be confident that our
dedication to ECA students and families is unwavering
and every day administration and faculty are continuing to refine remote learning to provide an accessible, developmentally appropriate, educationally meaningful, and creative experience for each student.
Please note a few important updates:
- Quarter 3 ended on Friday, March 20.
- Quarter 4 began on Monday, March 23.
- Upper School Report Cards (grades 7-12) will be distributed electronically on Monday, March 30.
- Elementary Report Cards (grades 1-6) will be distributed electronically on Wednesday, April 1.
- Easter Break remains on the ECA calendar as scheduled April 6-13. There will be no remote learning or online instruction during Easter Break.
- The earliest return-to-school date under consideration is April 14, however, ECA’s re-open date will be determined based on the health and safety of our students and the recommendations of state offices and health agencies.
- Achievement Tests (grades 1-7) have been canceled.
- Spring Youth Soccer Registration (PK4-grade 4) is postponed pending a final decision on April 1. If the season is cancelled, those who have already registered will receive a full refund.
- Intermediate Girls Volleyball Season (grades 4-6) has been cancelled.
We are here to serve you throughout this crisis.
- We realize that your family may still be making arrangements as you adjust to this situation. Please reach out to your building principal if there are extenuating circumstances that we need to be aware of or if you do not have adequate technology in your home. We will do everything we can to offer help.
- Campus offices will remain closed the week of March 30.
- Faculty is available via email; contact information can be found in the Faculty & Staff Directory.
- Your next weekly update will arrive on Monday, March 30.
We will continue to communicate with you as this situation evolves.
We are so grateful for the spirit of unity in the Eden Family!