March 18, 2020
As information continues to evolve quickly surrounding COVID-19, our goal is the health and safety of residents, staff, and following recommendations from local and state health officials. By following recommendations, we can make challenging, yet informed public health decisions. To protect residents and staff, and to slow the rate of transmission of COVID-19 in our region, El Dorado Hills Community Services District (EDHCSD) has implemented the following non-essential structure closure(s) for public safety:
Non-Essential Closures Beginning Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- All Public Park Restrooms
- To Further Prevent the Spread of Germs, Public Drinking Fountains may be Disabled and Should Not be Used
- Teen Center
- Norm Rowett Pavilion
- Oak Knoll Clubhouse
Departments that Remain Operational but Closed to the Public
At this time, the Registration Office, the Parks Department, and the Administration Office remain operational, but are closed to the public. Staff will answer calls and emails during regular business hours listed below. The Recreation Department has canceled or postponed all EDHCSD events and programming, and that Department is closed until further notice.
- Residents are encouraged to call 916-933-6624 or email with questions or concerns Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- The Registration Office, Parks Department, and Administration Offices are closed to walk-in traffic until further notice
- DRC submittals can be placed in the Drop-off Box in front of the Norm Rowett Pavilion
Previous Closures Will Remain Closed Until Further Notice
- El Dorado Hills CSD Clubhouse operated by Boys and Girls Club
- Gilmore Senior Center
- All CSD Youth & Adult Sports
- Private leagues will determine how they will proceed independently
- EDHCSD Skate Park
- EDHCSD Community Pool
- No New Facility Rentals through until further notice
Only Essential Meetings
Only essential meetings will be held at EDHCSD. The California Department of Public Health
advises all gatherings
to be postponed or canceled.
Partner Agency Updates
We sincerely apologize for the disruption these additional closures bring to you and your family. Many challenging decisions have been made to protect the health and safety of the entire El Dorado Hills community. If you have questions or concerns please reply back to this email.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Kevin A. Loewen
El Dorado Hills Community Services District