Important information for Elizabeth Gilbert event
We are excited that you will be joining us when we will welcome Elizabeth Gilbert for a book talk about her new novel,
City of Girls.
Please keep the following information in mind to help things run smoothly.
Date of Event: Wednesday, June 12th
Time: Begins promptly at 7:00
- Please make sure your TICKET WITH BARCODE is out and ready to be scanned as you enter the venue. Note that your confirmation email is NOT YOUR TICKET. Questions? Contact Brown Paper Ticket's Help Center.
- Doors open at 6:00; show begins at 7:00. No will call. Open seating.
- No outside food or drink. No in-and-outs. Thank you for understanding.
- You will receive your presigned copy of City of Girls at the event.
- Elizabeth Gilbert will read from and discuss her new book, then answer questions from the audience. Index cards will be available to submit your question!
- All books will be signed before the event and there will be no signing line.
- Photographs: You are welcome to take photographs, but please do not use a flash and do not record the event.
- Please allow extra time for parking. There is parking on the street all around the Rio and a public lot located at 1103 Soquel Avenue.
- If you purchase tickets and cannot attend the event, your copy of CITY OF GIRLS will be available to pick up at Bookshop Santa Cruz. You may call 831-423-0900 to arrange and pay for shipping, if necessary. Books not claimed within three months of the event will be forfeited.
- Don't miss out on other great Bookshop Santa Cruz events! If you're not already a subscriber, sign up to receive Bookshop emails here.
Thank you—enjoy the event!