EMERGENCY ALERT: Stop HR5 –The National Equality Act!
We conservative Christians now have our backs up against the last wall regarding our Religious Freedom. HR5, the Congressional Equality Act is not equality for everyone – it will give superior rights to citizens living the lgbt lifestyle. This legislation is a DIRECT ATTACK and could regulate free speech, forcing certain beliefs and ideas out of the public square under the threat of punishment.
Unfortunately, as anticipated, HR5 passed in the US Congress at 2 a.m. on Friday morning (yes, 2 a.m.) on a nearly 100% party line vote.
TALKING POINTS you need to call U.S. Senators Deb Fischer & Ben Sasse on Monday or Tuesday and urge them to vote NO when the Senate debates HR5:
1. HR5 Endangers the Church
(pastors will have to hire people with SO/GI lifestyles)
2. HR5 Suppresses Religious Freedom
(people with SO/GI will have superior rights over our
1st Amendment Rights)
3. HR5 Obliterates Women’s Rights
(biological men can enter and use
women’s bathrooms and showers)
4. HR5 Negatively Effects Your Children
(minors can have sex change operations without their
For more information:
A. Click on the first red button for a FLASHPOINT video
B. Click on the second red button for more details from Alliance Defending Freedom
1. Pray for Divine Intervention to stop this terrible federal legislation.
2. Take notes while watching the FLASHPOINT video and ADF article to gain more knowledge.
3. Call U.S. Senators Deb Fischer & Ben Sasse and urge them to vote NO on HR5. (202-224-3121) or email them using email address in the 3rd red button
4. Forward this email, FLASHPOINT video, and ADF article via social media.
5. Call a handful of your family/friends. Encourage them to replicate your actions!
We will update this Minuteman Alert with additional information in the next 48 hours.
Thank you for your prayers and actions on this critically important action to stop HR5!
Please call me if you have any questions at 402-490-8612. Blessings, Mark Bonkiewicz