Ten Free Ways to Destress You Can (Probably) Do Today:
1. Take a Walk for at least 10 minutes. Focus on breathing deeply.
for added relaxation add in milk, oatmeal, or coconut oil. No need for fancy products!
3. Journal your thoughts, make up a story, write haikus for all your friends, even if you never show them.
4. Clean! The satisfaction of a job well done and the joy of a comfortable space are worth the work. Channel negative energy into being productive.
5. Listen to music
6. Chew Gum!
showed it can boost your mood.
7. Laugh. Watch a viral video, check out your favorite meme page, nothing boosts mood like laughter.
8. Check out calm.com
for some free meditation exercises
9. Keep a Gratitude Journal. Actively dwelling on the good things in life boosts mood and helps combat stressors.
10. Unplug. Take intentional time away from your phone, computer, and TV. Allow your brain a break from the stimulous of screens and the pressures of social media.