There is something special about living in Enid, Oklahoma. This summer has given us lots of announcements and things to celebrate!
Here are just a few highlights:
- Bricktown Brewery opened its doors
- The Enid Outlaws claimed the TBL Championship in their inaugural season in front of a packed Stride Bank Center
- The Enid Majors win the Connie Mack World Series with an undefeated record
- Sales tax is up 2.02% YTD
- Announcement of The One – the world’s largest fresh cut Christmas Tree (140 ft) in Enid this year!
- Groundbreaking for the Advance Soccer Complex on Aug 3rd
There is a lot happening in Enid and we are working daily with our business partners to continue our growth, and to attract others who want to grow with us.
The possibilities are boundless in Enid. If we can help you grow please don't hesitate to reach out.