– establishing period for the harvest price of corn and soybeans.
OCTOBER 20 OR 30
Wheat Final Plant Date
- last date to plant unless insured for late planting; contact FCI agent for county-specific dates.
Wheat Production Reporting Date
- signed reports required for production reporting due for all 2019 planted wheat.
Pasture, Rangeland, Forage Sales Closing Date
- last date to purchase, change coverage level or cancel coverage.
Extended Premium Due Date
- last date to pay spring 2019 crop year insurance premiums without interest.
2019 Market Facilitation Payment Sign-up Closing Date
- last date to turn in acres of MFP-eligible crops to your local FSA office.
Spring Crop End of Insurance Coverage
- last day crops in the field are covered by insurance; if crops remain, request an extension or appraisal.
2019 Wheat Acreage Reporting Date
- last date to report 2020 wheat acreage planted, otherwise insurance does not go into effect.