Meeting called to order at 9:45 a.m.
Prayer lead by Joan
Present: President Zach Platner, Vice President Ken Lisowe, Secretary Stacey Vernon, Joan Woelfel, Dennis Winkler.
Motion for approval of agenda and last month's minutes by Ken, seconded by Joan. All in favor.
Revenues for May. 6,483.00
Expenses paid for May. 7,213.33
Ending Checkbook Balance. 71,072.58
Money Market Acct. 251,617.89
Total cash Equity. 86,819.64
Cambridge Investment. 62,847.71
· Christian Ed/Music
· Property: Carpet cleaning completed, church roof has been repaired, landscaping/cleanup completed. Parsonage gutter covers to be completed 6/22/21.
· Stewardship: Ice cream Social
· Evangelism: flower pots finished and distributed.
· Membership: continuing updates
· Downstairs bathrooms (still looking into it)
· Membership updates
· Pastoral Health Insurance Increase
· Pastor Pension
· Happy Hour Lease 2021-22
· COVID updates: Motion made by Joan and 2nd by Stacey to add singing before worship starting Sunday, July 4th. All in favor
· Church Choir: Add to announcements that anyone interested in joining the choir or leading/directing the choir should contact a member of the church council. (We would like to see if there is enough interest to have a church choir again). (Keep in the announcements for a couple months)
Other Business: looking into purchasing a lawnmower.
**Next Council Meeting: July 18, 2021**
Motion to adjourn made by Dennis, 2nd by Joan, all in favor at 10:55 a.m. All in favor.
Minutes Submitted by:
Approved by: The Church council via email.