Meeting called to order at 11:05 a.m.
Prayer was led by Joan.
Present: President Zach Platner, Vice President Ken Lisowe, Secretary Stacey Vernon, Joan Woelfel, Dennis Winkler
A Motion for approval of agenda and to take out "Last Month's Minutes" going forward by Zach, seconded by Dennis, all in favor.
A Motion to approve the Treasurer report by Joan and seconded by Dennis, all members in favor.
August Revenue: $5,339.00
August Expenses: $5,810.73
August Ending Checking Balance: $66,014.47
August Money Market Acct: $251,681.32
August Total Cash Equity: $77,777.96
August Cambridge Investment: $66,133.44
· Christian Ed/Music: None
· Mission: None
· Property: Motion to keep concrete work under $3,000.00 by Joan, seconded
by Dennis. All in favor
· Stewardship: None
· Evangelism: None
· Membership: None
· Pastor-Congregation Relations Committee: None
· We are waiting on quotes for remodeling the downstairs bathrooms.
· Pastor Pension: There was a motion by Joan to pay total amount due in the
amount of $7,998.68, seconded by Stacey. All in favor
· COVID-19 update.
· Ushering schedule
· Ebenezer Brass considering Christmas Concert
Next Regular Council Meeting: Next regular council meeting - October 17, 2021 @11am
Motion to adjourn made by Ken, 2nd by Dennis, all in favor at 11:45 a.m. All in favor
Minutes Submitted by:
Approved by: The Church council via email.