Blue Phase Guidance:
Question: May non-residents come to Eagle County to view properties?
Non-residents may come to Eagle County to view properties but must follow all requirements of Section IV. D of the
May 25, 2020 Eagle County Public Health Order
(link no live yet, pasted content below) This includes not visiting Eagle County if you have symptoms of COVID-19, self-screening for symptoms, and following all self-isolation and self-quarantine procedures if necessary.
Language from the Public Health Order
D. Special Provisions for Non-Local Residents visiting Eagle County
1. Any person that is not a Local Resident that travels to or visits Eagle County (a “non-Local Resident”) must be free of any Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 before arrival.
2. If any Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 are present in the 10 days prior to arrival in Eagle County, the non-Local Resident must not travel to Eagle County.
3. All non-Local Residents will self-screen for Symptoms each morning during their travel within Eagle County.
4. All non-Local Residents that develop Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during their travel within Eagle County will:
a. Adhere to Self-Isolation requirements in Section (IV)(A)(1) above, even if this prolongs their stay in Eagle County at the traveler’s expense.
b. Contact a local healthcare provider for guidance and to schedule COVID-19 testing as quickly as possible.
5. All non-Local Residents that have been exposed to someone with Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during their travel will:
a. Adhere to the Self-Quarantine requirements in Section (IV)(A)(2) above, even if this prolongs their stay in Eagle County and at the traveler’s expense.
b. If Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 develop during the quarantine period, the traveler must follow the requirements outlined in Section (IV)(D)(4) above.