CDC Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity Call
During this COCA call, presenters will focus on current information about people who are higher risk for COVID-19 complications because of their age or underlying medical conditions, particularly those that are not well-controlled.
: Friday, March 27, 2020
: 11:00am–12:00pm (PST)
Options for Joining
- These calls fill quickly, so please call early and call in (socially distant) groups if possible
- If joining through Zoom, please click the following link to join the webinar: jhttps://www.zoomgov.com/j/1613416798
- Or iPhone one-tap: US: +16692545252,,1613416798# or +16468287666,,1613416798#
- Or Telephone: US: +1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666
- Webinar ID: 161 341 6798
- International numbers available: https://www.zoomgov.com/u/acMT9czZKu
- Due to the high demand we anticipate for this COCA Call, we encourage participants to consider viewing it on Facebook Live
- There will only be a few slides for this COCA Call. The slide set is available under the "Call Materials" tab on the COCA Call webpage. Slides will not advance during the presentation portion of this webinar.
- If you are unable to attend the live COCA Call, the recording will be available for viewing on the COCA Call webpage a few hours after the live event ends. It will be available for viewing immediately after the live event ends at 12:00pm PST on COCA’s Facebook page.