Dear East Shore Members & Friends,
As the news continues to inform us about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are taking proactive steps to keep our members and friends safe and healthy. We have decided to close our campus to the public unt
il April 24, at which time we will reassess the situation. This is based on recommendations from Governor Inslee and is in alignment with schools being closed until April 24. This includes worship, classes, meetings, social gatherings, covenant circles, and events.
- Worship will continue on Zoom. If you would like to virtually attend, please Zoom in using room number 873 515 4944. To phone into the service, call 669-900-6833, Meeting ID: 873 515 4944. You can find the Order of Service here by Sunday. For those joining, please mute as soon as you enter the room, so everyone can hear.
- We will offer a Virtual Coffee Hour after both services via Zoom.
- The staff will not be in the office during regular hours. Some will be in the office as necessary to do their jobs, but will not hold office hours. Staff will be checking their email regularly. Please note, many have limited access to their voicemail, so email is the best way to get ahold of staff at this time.
- Meetings and events will either be canceled or moved to Zoom. If you need help scheduling a Zoom meeting, please contact Jenny, our Office Assistant.
- We are working on an additional email to help keep members connected to each other and the larger community. Keep an eye out for those starting next week!
- We recommend rescheduling all auction events and dinners until May or later.
How You Can Connect & Stay Updated
We want to encourage those who are ill or even have doubts about their health to stay home! And offer ways for you to connect. Here are some ways you can stay connected:
- Tom Ball is hosting a Daily Checkin via Zoom for anyone who wants to join. Every weekday (M-F) 9:00-9:30 a.m. click here or Zoom room 569-071-839
- Parents Meetup Thursday 8:30pm-for anyone with a kid or youth in our program. Login to Zoom meeting ID: 290 335 149 https://zoom.us/j/290335149
- Listen to the podcast of the sermon
- Read and/or listen to the sermon on our website
- Request a CD, written sermon, or bulletin be mailed to you by emailing our Office Assistant, Jenny
- To stay up to date with changes, please check our website, Facebook page, or call 425-747-3780 option 4.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please inform Rev. Furrer so he can provide pastoral care and also allow staff to respond accordingly while maintaining confidentiality.
- If you are impacted by closures either financially, medically, spiritually, or with childcare issues and need pastoral care, please reach out to Rev. Furrer or Milly Mullarky.