As previously noted, the Board of Directors held their scheduled monthly meeting on April 5, 2021. To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, Tritz is working with the Board in providing a short email blast with the highlights of board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or via email at email@example.com. Thank you.
- In Executive Session took action to approve the March 1, 2021, Executive Session meeting minutes; approved a proposal from Cresta Verde Landscape for the purchase of three new irrigation controllers, the upgrade of one controller and the purchase and installation of four master valve & flow sensors for the irrigation system in those four controller locations; reviewed the reserve study related to the determination of consolidation, elimination and funding of reserve categories and approved legal counsel invoices.
- In the Architectural Committee Meeting approved the February 1, 2021 meeting minutes; gave conditional approval of the installation of an air conditioning unit at 827 Camphor; approved changes to the home application at 921 Alder and gave conceptual approval for the rear yard hardscape and landscape plan and approved additional first floor area and exterior modifications at 726 Bison.
- Approved the minutes of the March 1, 2021 Board of Directors meeting.
- Acknowledge receipt and review of the March monthly financial reports subject to year-end audit.
- Approved the lifting on the restrictions on the use of Blue Heron Park for owner gatherings and asked the Park Committee to develop for the Board's review a "Good Neighbor Policy" and the overall use of the park for owner gatherings.
- Approved the proposed 2021-2022 fiscal year budget beginning July 1, 2021 keeping Annual Assessements at the current level of $1,025.00.
- Approved a Cresta Verde Landscape/David's Tree Service proposal for removal of two pine trees on the slope boarding Eastbluff Drive to address view impairment issues in the amount of $2,100.00.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on May 3, 2021.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings, stay informed on Association issues, and during this COVID 19 Pandemic to follow State guidelines, practice social distancing and keep yourself and your family safe and healthy and to get vaccinated when possible.