As previously noted, the Board of Directors held its scheduled monthly meeting on April 4, 2022. To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, Tritz is working with the Board in providing a short email blast with the highlights of board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or require further information, don't hesitate to contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- In Executive Session approved the minutes of the Executive Session meeting of March 7, 2022.
- In Executive Session, the Board-appointed Community Manager Scott Smith and Board Member Ginny Tadjalli represent the Association in an upcoming mediation session on a lawsuit between two homeowners where the Association has been brought into.
- In Executive Session, reviewed a legal opinion on California Senate Bill 9 permitting lot splitting and a proposed resolution to address the Association's position on the matter. Determined to place consideration of adoption of the resolution on the May 2, 2022, General Session Meeting.
- The Architectural Committee Meeting approved the March 7, 2022 meeting minutes; (1) approved with conditions the application for reconfiguration of the existing pool and spa and to modify landscape and lighting subject to the use of low lumen and low kelvin lighting; (2) approved the application to construct a pool and spa with supporting equipment along with the construction of a cabana subject to submittal of grading and drainage plans and landscape plans; (3) denied the application of 2411 Bamboo to demolish the existing home and replace it with a new two-story home. Owner to address color changes, provide landscape plans and consider architectural features on the sides of the home to break up wall massing.
- In the General Session Board meeting approved the minutes of the March 7, 2022 Board of Directors meeting.
- Approved the February 28, 2022, monthly financial reports subject to year-end audit.
- If necessary, approve the filing of three liens on three owner accounts to be turned over to collection for failure to pay their remaining annual assessment.
- Adopted the 2022-2023 fiscal year budget that begins on July 1, 2022, increasing assessments for the first time in four years to $1,125.00 annually.
- Reviewed and filed the annual playground safety report that indicated all aspects of the association playground passed required standards.
- Encouraged community members to attend the Annual Easter Egg Hunt on April 16, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Blue Heron Park.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on May 2, 2022.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings, stay informed on Association issues, and, during this COVID 19 Pandemic, follow local & State guidelines, keep yourself and your family safe and healthy, and get vaccinated.
Welcome to the Eastbluff Homeowners Community Association, "e-newsletter." The Board of Directors believes that this format will allow them to communicate more effectively with you, the Association members, keeping you up to date on all the news that involves your Eastbluff community.
If you have any suggestions, please pass them to
Tritz Professional Management Services.
Professionally Managed by
Tritz Professional Management Services
1525 East 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Scott Smith, Senior Community Manager
Gricelda Ayala, Assistant Manager
Board of Directors
Ron Rubino, President
Ginny Tadjalli, Vice President
Tom Roche, Secretary
Al Maguire, Treasurer
Mark Gart, Director
The next meeting of the Board of Directors after this notice will be held on May 2, 2022.