As previously noted, the Board of Directors held its monthly meeting on January 9, 2023.
To communicate and keep owners & tenants aware of happenings in Eastbluff, The Board is working with HOA Connection to provide a short email blast highlighting board decisions and issues after each meeting.
If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact Tritz Professional Management Services at 714 557-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- In Executive Session, the Board reviewed two view impairment disputes with legal counsel and determined that one matter remained completed and directed further legal action on the other. Reviewed landscape maintenance contract proposals and decided to interview three of the companies that submitted proposals. Selected members of the Board and Landscape Committee will be involved in conducting the interviews. Approved the December 5, 2022, and December 22, 2022, Executive Session minutes.
- No Architectural Committee Meeting was held.
- In the General Session, the Board meeting approved the December 5, 2022, Board of Directors meeting minutes.
- Approved the November 30, 2022, monthly financial reports subject to year-end audit.
- Reviewed again a modified proposal to create several pollinator habitats at Blue Heron Park. Again, on a vote of 2-2 with one board member absent, there was no decision on the proposal. The Board directed the Park Committee to solicit donations from the community, indicating that if the Committee could secure 50% of the project's cost in donations, the Board would approve the project at an upcoming meeting.
- Received and filed reports from the City Issues Committees.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on February 6, 2023, via Zoom.
The Board encourages all owners to attend the monthly board meetings and stay informed on Association issues.
Welcome to the Eastbluff Homeowners Community Association, "e-newsletter." The Board of Directors believes that this format will allow them to communicate more effectively with you, the Association members, keeping you up to date on all the news that involves your Eastbluff community.
If you have any suggestions, please pass them to
Tritz Professional Management Services.
Professionally Managed by
Tritz Professional Management Services
1525 East 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Scott Smith, Senior Community Manager
Gricelda Ayala, Assistant Manager
Board of Directors
Ron Rubino, President
Ginny Tadjalli, Vice President
Cindy Omiya, Secretary
Al Maguire, Treasurer
Tom Roche, Director
The next meeting of the Board of Directors after this notice will be held on February 6, 2023